The Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) is administered by HMRC and it regulates all payments from contractors to subcontractors in the building industry. Subcontractors can also be companies. All builders and trades relating to the building industry should register with the scheme.
With ever increasing penalties and deadlines we can take the strain and do everything for you.
- Register you under the scheme
- Verify sub-contractors
- Prepare and submit monthly CIS returns
- Advise on what to pay and when
- Report any CIS suffered on a monthly basis on an EPS
- Chase up any refunds due
- Advise on the new VAT Domestic Reverse Charge legislation which comes into effect on 1 October 2020